We work alongside architects, builders and home owners to achieve the most functional and user-friendly aquariums possible. Understanding the clients end goals and objectives will help us exceed expectations.
Some crucial considerations in the design phase are:
- Correct electricity supply and positioning, avoiding the need for messy extension leads and power boards
- Heat extraction and insulation
- Water supply and drainage
- Water proofing and the use of correct sheeting material
- Appropriate fixtures and fittings
- Adequate access to the aquarium and filtration